Note: The pages are printed on these standard sizes but after binding they are trimmed which results in them being 2mm to 3mm shorter on each side when finished.
Over the three books to date I have had a very satisfactory experience working with PRINTABOOK. They are fast, efficient, and do a great printing job.
— Keith Hill, Author
The choice of paper for your publication can be an important one. Keep in mind what look and feel you want for your book. Also it is important to note whether your publication in mainly text based - which we would advise using a standard paper, or has a large amount of pictures - in which case we recommend picture quality paper. We also have specialty papers available including an eco-friendly 100% recycled paper.
The internal pages of your books can be printed on the following stocks
- 80gsm standard paper (recommended)
- 100gsm standard paper (recommended)
- 128gsm Silk Matt - picture quality paper
- 115gsm eco-friendly paper (100% recycled + also available in 100gsm)
- 80gsm DCP Bulk (ivory) (older style look)
The cover of your book is printed on the following stock
- 300gsm art stock (option for gloss or matt laminate to increase durability)
Note: All papers are subject to availability at the time of printing and their choice does affect pricing.